email=Crapin_caleb@hotmail.com

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hot or Cold?

It took me trough bone chilling experience to learned that i am, a "hot" person.

Not that i am a "hot headed" person( at the peak of my pms mood... probably yes, sometimes ) Nor i am a "sexy hot" person ( the reason i am still single today )

But in temperature wise, i miss the consistent heat back in Malaysia. The pass few Months! inconsistent drop of temperature here is driving me insane! I am struggling with running nose all the time and i shiver randomly




Because of this i had to change my fashion style for the worst by wearing a stupid pair of gloves. But there is something weird about these gloves... it seems to give my body a signal telling me that if i wear it my fingers will get MORE COLD But of course my logic tells me that it is impossible, how can wearing these gloves make my fingers more cold.. Hmmm Signing off ..PEACE

No comments: