email=Crapin_caleb@hotmail.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Adelaide Break

Business getting quite slowly hence all of us had a break

Dad and Mom is already at Sydney while i decide to settle for Adelaide by myself, to settle some stuff and send Micheal ( our kitchen help ) off to Melbourne.

I will be here for 3 days.

I manage to catch these 2 awesome movies in the cinema! I LOVE IT!






OMG Star Trek is so Unbelievably GOOD

at 1st i had little doubts about the movie, plus i am not a star trek fan. Star Trek came a long way since my childhood days, it is absolutely a classic BIG come back!


All those ppl that put these movie together.. i want to say u ALL did an amazing JOB! These is the 1st movie that put the "emotional/touching moments" at the BEGINNING of the show... its so weird! BUT NICE! I was crying in tears at the freakin beginning of the show... THTS how amazing it was

Believe me... its worth watching!


XMEN is not so bad, wolverine is DAMN GAYA and the overall is good too, but STAR TREK IS TWICE BETTER







Wish i could watch it with u though :) BYE!

No comments: