email=Crapin_caleb@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

U CAN CALL ME NOW

Well, i could not recover my phone. But thanks 2 Digi Centre with their help, i got back my same old number. I lost all the contacts though, so if u are kind and willing, please drop in your mobile number so i can add to my collection. LOL

I would like 2 comment on Digi Centre with its EXCELLENT SERVICE and Customer Care. Its located in the heart of klang, under the bridge ( traffic jam ) place, near the turn in to the Outstation Bus Stop.

From the moment i walk towards the glass door, the security guard smiled and open the door for me( 1st impression )Then after that he ask me, why i come here? The security guard* , Then i say, i lost my phone.. wan a new sim card with my old number. So he press for me the waiting number ticket.*like a bank* ( 2nd, extended service )

So i waited, sitting in this creatively design blue chair which is not really comfortable but its something different. And not for long its my turn, I just went there and said... I lost my Phone. And hes like, Dont worry. Ill handle it for you, no questions ask. "Show me your IC please" The best part is, Its FREE! No extra charges. ( 3rd, professional and inexpensive service ) I said "i wan 2 put the sim card right away inside the phone, im using other number" Then he said, NO PROBLEM! *took and open the sim card for me, take the old one and stick it to the phone card so i wont drop it*

Really! No kidding, its quick and easy, i just got my same old number just like that.
I dont mind losing my phone again and collect it there. LOL

4rd reason why it has good customer care, The man attended to my problem wished us "Have a nice day" after we are done.

plus= Nice and clean environment, got MTV astro 2 watch, and the people there dressed smart and neat with friendly faces to top it all up. THUMBS UP!! TWO THUMBS UP!

No comments: