email=Crapin_caleb@hotmail.com

Monday, July 7, 2008

Surprise!

today is my birthday, but i dont have any plans. I went IT class in the morning, then after class right... Janielle had to shove me and drag me into this dark room beside the class. AHEM. I was expecting something else.. LOL

Then turn out there is this cake with candles in the dark room! Then "happy birthday 2 u... happy birthday song"

Rachel Tan Sze Yin!

Hahahaha, how sweet of her, she's holding the cake, planned a suprise for me. Awwwwww Love you Cousin! I know just how much effort she want to make it special.. sneaking and hiding the cake from me all, Pek Kuan helped 2 hide the cake.

Thank you guys! You guys are so sweet! The picture is with u! Ill post it up when u pass 2 me, HAHA. Thank you Friends!

Then later found out Shannon dedicate a post just for me 2, how sweet. Even though she tired, willing 2 wake up 2 write for me all. I feel the love man! What a sweet friend. So tonight end with a family dinner with Ah Kong, It was nice 2. The pictures with my auntie. LOL post it soon yea. Oh yeah

Happy Birthday DAD! ( my birthday is only one day different from his.. mine 7th july and his one is 8th of july ) I can imagine how happy he is during the time i am born, a present wrapped in clinic towel :) Youre the coolest and funniest DAD ever!

"Like father like Son"

No comments: