email=Crapin_caleb@hotmail.com

Saturday, November 10, 2007

O.O

So
oorry!



Im a little ashamed of not updating my blog, i wan to apologize to those that view my blog and see the same thing for the past few months.

Im getting lazy! And i dont online much so.. but what really happen in the "period of no updatedness" so long? Routine days.. i could put it that way, same things everyday.. or maybe i just lost the perception for noticing the special little differences in my morning or night.

You want to know? There is this emptiness that i felt everyday, and i have been going to the cyber cafe frequently to play games to fill the void.

And i always makes my family worry bout me, i dunno wat to say to that.. its personal la, its something i would keep a secret from you friends, in fact.. there is lots i will keep secrets from you.

Someday i will be more open and expressive i can tell u that, for the sake of those around me so that they will grow and be strong.

Er... so much promises but none is kept. So i shall not make any more empty promises, i still believe body language is important!

1 comment:

ItuAnjingBetina said...

Dude I too felt something empty in me somehow. But you're filling the void wrongly man.
Cyber cafe's arent the only fun place. Go do some activities like swimming, hiking, photography or something. at least you're not wasting your time by doing that. It's hard to start, but once u start, you'll realise that the cause of the void is the feeling of wasting the time in your life.